The Aspen Trailer Sales Team is growing and we have an exciting new opportunity for an Inside Sales Coordinator role at our Leduc facility. The successful candidate will join our Sales team to deliver the highest level of customer service to both our internal and external customers.
Between responding to incoming sales inquiries, forwarding qualified leads to the team and conducting facility tours and trailer deliveries, your day will be fast paced! From assisting the Sales Manager with reporting, to supporting the Sales Team in the field and helping Sales Administration manage the orders through the manufacturing process, the Inside Sales Coordinator truly keeps the sales processes running smoothly.
You are either an up and comer in the industry, with an educational background in professional sales and a long term goal of managing a sales territory or you have years of territory management in a technical sales role and for your own reasons you would prefer to stick close to home and support the company’s sales efforts. Either way, you possess excellent organizational, computer and communication skills and have a natural ability to deliver excellent service and support to both the sales team and our customers.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please consider the following basic qualifications:
- 2 years prior technical sales experience, either in a support or territory management role – please be prepared to explain how the product or service was technical
- A post-secondary education, ideally a Certificate in Professional Sales or Bachelors of Commerce Degree, but other education will be considered
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills – not only can you write professional emails but you can clearly explain yourself even under the pressure of a busy day
- Superb computer skills including advanced skills in MS-Excel and MS-Outlook
- Comfortable with technology, you can troubleshoot basic user issues such as inability to print or connect to wifi
- You are more focussed on your team’s success than your own personal achievements and your attitude and willingness to help reflect that
- Any sales experience in the capital goods industry is considered an asset
If you meet the basic qualifications and are interested in putting your name forward for this exciting role, please email your resume and cover letter explaining why you should be invited in for an interview. We look forward to reviewing everyone’s submission but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Every day the team at Aspen Custom Trailers takes on some of the biggest heavy haul design and manufacturing challenges in North America. What may appear as ‘mission impossible’ to some customers and manufacturers are precisely the challenges that Aspen’s team likes best. To learn more about Aspen and our products please visit www.aspentrailer.com.